I’m sick of fad diets.
Can’t stand them.
If you’ve been following me anywhere (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, my blog, etc.) throughout the last 2.5 years or so, you’ll probably know that I’ve been paleo for quite a while now. I’m sure most of you know what paleo is by now, since it’s becoming one of the most popular diets to follow recently. But in the case that you don’t, it’s basically the “caveman” diet with these basic rules:
- No grains or legumes (peanuts, wheat, beans, etc.)
- No dairy (unless you’re primal – in which case grassfed organic dairy is okay)
- High in healthy fats (coconut, lard, tallow, etc.)
- Low in carbohydrates for the most part (unless you’re super athletic)
- Lots of nuts, veggies, fish, and pasture raised meats
When I first started there were hardly any sources of information out there. Read More »